Friday, September 14, 2007

My Monkey King, all mine




Look at that monkey king. ^_^ I am not so sure that is what he suppose to look like. My hero in shiny golden armor but when I close my eyes I see someone else. =D Many people said Monkey King suppose to be brunette, but somehow I always draw him blond. This picture is not finish yet. It need something. I am not sure. I think I should add a cape for him to make him look even hotter. (I am just kidding.) Maybe I need to redo his face, his charming face. I am too obsess with Monkey King right? ^_^

Well after this one is finish, I am going to finish another Monkey King's drawing. This next one has him standing next to the Bone Demon. ^_^ I drew the Bone Demon lady already but my Monkey King is not finish yet. Pigsy is going to be next. hehehe... I definitely need to start liking something or someone else. Maybe I need to be normal like everyone else and start liking actors or singers. ^_^ Then there will be tons of drawing of whatever actor I like hanging on my wall. But now I think I should start making a shrine for Monkey King. kekeke...


Is there anyone out there that likes Monkey King more than me?? ^_^

No comments: